Event Summary: £10 per ticket (plus the standard £2.50 gaming night fee) Event registration closes: 30 January 2019 Event start date: 30 January 2019 Event end date: 28 April 2019 Players will participate in
£10 per ticket (plus the standard £2.50 gaming night fee)
Event registration closes: 30 January 2019
Event start date: 30 January 2019
Event end date: 28 April 2019
Players will participate in an ongoing three-month campaign to fight for survival and gain resources for their faction, lose too many resources and you could become broken! The last Kill Team that is not broken at the end of the three months will be the winner.
The event will follow all the campaign rules from the Kill Team Core Manual pg.202-207
In order to play a campaign game, simply challenge any other player in the campaign for a game. These games must be played in store!
There are many awesome prizes to be won including medals, collectable pins, badges and signed artwork. And, every month you can earn rewards for the best painted Kill Team and you can even earn rewards for if you are broken! These items will be drawn from the official GW organised play kit.
Kill Team building:
- All players must build their Kill Teams following the rules from the Kill Team Core Manual pg.60-77
- 100pt maximum for the first month and then a 50pt increase for the second and third months
- When purchasing your ticket please state which faction you will be using.
For their games every player is required to bring the following:
- Your Kill Team
- Kill Team Core Manual rule book
- All the dice, tokens and measuring tools you’ll need
- All the datacards for your kill team, as well as a command roster pg.206-207 Kill Team Core Manual.
- A kill zone with all the terrain and playing boards
For players that come and play a game at least once a week you will be rewarded with an exclusive stratagem card for use in the campaign. Not only this but you will also be able to earn some exclusive custom dice and acrylic objective markers for use in your games by simply playing four games in a month!
On arrival at the store for your first game, please speak to either Dan or Jimmy to collect the cards that you’ll need in order to participate in the campaign. These cards will be used to track your resources and to show how many games you’ve played so you can earn exclusive rewards.
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
January 30 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - April 28 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
South March, Daventry NN11 4PH