In each round, one penguin is the catcher and other penguins are the runners. Number of rounds equals number of players. The runners starts from the classroom and flick their penguin, trying to go through the doors and get the yummy fish of the same colour. By doing so, the penguin gets a fish card with victory points on it or even extra bonuses – such as an additional turn to flick your penguin. The catcher starts from the spot in the kitchen and tries to catch all the Rascals by bumping into the runners before all the fish are eaten.
- 2-4 players. Ages 6+ and plays in 30 minutes. Fun for ALL AGES, from the kids to the adults, the more you play the game the better the Action becomes.
- The game has won UK Games Expo Awards 2016 in the Children category.
- First Flicking Game Ever with pieces that Curve and Jump. Enjoy hundreds of hours of fast-paced interactive Fun.
- Each Game has moves that make you LAUGH and say WOW.
- Innovative design, Stunning box art. Thrilling 3D board with Enlightening Box in a Box Concept.